This is a quick tutorial about how to maximize de use of colors on our website, according to our brand look and feel color could be an important part of our design. Color express joy, youth, and positive vibes in a general way.
In this case, we gonna use Zazil WordPress Theme, which transforms our website into a canvas, offering the option to colorize widget areas, titles, backgrounds, footers and beyond.
Let’s start with the steps.
Install the theme.
- Go to the product page and download the theme.
- Access your WordPress control panel and go to Appearance > Themes.
- Under Themes click on Add New.
- Under Add Themes click Upload Theme.
- Click Select File and then click Install Now.
- Once installed, click Activated.
- Once activated click on Customize.
Colorize the theme.
- Once you are on the Customizer, click Colors.
- There are five color options, choose any for each option.
- Highlight Color. This color is used in general for background titles and the background logo, it’s an important color so your selection has to be more according to your brand primary color.
- Background Gradient Start. Used in the top section of the body background of your website and for the links. Be careful, the link color have to contrast with all the other colors selected.
- Background Gradient End. This color is used just for the body background; is up to you create a catchy gradient according to your brand.
- Sidebar Gradient Start. This color is just for the widgets. Make sure the contrast, between this color and Background Gradient Start works right.
- Sidebar Gradient End. This color is just for the widgets. Make sure the contrast, between this color and Background Gradient Start works right.